BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 21, 2009

POEM lagik...

aku nk mnx maaf bnyak2 la coz bru2 nih emo trlebih...,so bg mngisi masa lapang aku pown tlis la poem yg xsberapa nih.... ENJOY..!!


DAYS IN IPG GAYA...
IPG GAYA..,

ur name really takes my breath away.,

make me wonder.,

whether it's urban or far2 away.,
but now i noe the answer..

Seniors oh seniors.,
did we done something wrong..??
tormenting all the juniors.,
no matter.,we are strong..

Oh where oh wher
e.,
can my stairs be..??

spiral one's really render me dizzy.,
though the long one's leave crazy.,
the only factor that gives me anxiety.,
is to achieve my destiny..

my friends are really unusual.,
they make me feel on top of the world.,
some of them are really brutal.,
yet some of them are very gentle..

about a month in GAYA.,

make me realise sometink.,
without FEZE.,DENIN n HAWA.,
i am notink...








2 comments:

Hawa Power said...

dude,
poem ni
mmg BEST!
dh bce byk kali
cme xterkomen je
haih
we'll meet againkan nnt?

betarajaemosi said...

ikhlas dri atie nih...
huhu...