BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

the days in IPGM Kampus Gaya

hie.....!!!
this is my first entry ever so.,actually there's nothing much to say.....
before I enter IPG Gaya.,I was a student in UiTM Shah Alam..... taking the TESL with my 3 other bestie.... HAWA.....,DENIN........, and FEZE....







at the first day i came here was actually excited thinking about the money that i'm goin to get....
huhuhu....
unfortunately i have to wait another 3 months before getting my money....
so i'm quite broke right now....
but after 3 months.,i'm sure feze.,denin .,and hawa would contact me even more often...
hahaha....


i have to admit that i become a little bit homesick here...
at first i got a fever.,then i started thinking of my friends and family....
not shame for me to admit that i cry while thinking of them....
this is because........, i lurve u guys.....

the class is sooooooooo far from my hostel....
i can't wait for my father to send me my 'green steed'....
huhu....
good thing is there are only 4 subjects that have exam.....
hahahaha.....

there's a lot of interesting places here in KK....
but unfortunately....,buses are hard to see around maktab gaya....
there's no rapid at all here.....
hahaha....
but there's a lot of shopping mall.,i have to admit...

so that's it for now for my first entry.....
wait another 2 days.,maybe i'll post another entry.....
huhu.....
bye.....
adios....
{missing my friends..... hawa.,denin.,feze.,class 1A asasi TESL.,and not to forget., roomate in D207

4 comments:

Hawa Power said...

hello
i love the fact that u guys love putting my name on ur blog so much(hahaha.dengan broken english saya memperasankan diri)
hahahaha..eyh syed..nice blog..
jge diri ya!..
and i am still praying..no worries k!
(the apple of their eyes?)hahaha

azrul afeze said...

dude,don't be sad eah..
always keep in touch..
haha..
btw,don't 4get to follow my blog either!haha
:D
nice blog..
:))

s. u. f. i. said...

whoah.

lawo blog kamu syed!!!

didi dido said...

indu indu indu

xoxo
didi dido